This privacy statement applies to www.edawa.com.au owned by the Western Australian Energy Disputes Arbitrator. If you follow a link from this website to another site, we recommend you read and consider the privacy statement of that site.
As a general rule, you can browse the content of this website anonymously, without disclosing any personal information. Any personal information that we collect is stored in electronic and/or physical form in a secure environment, and will not be disclosed to any other party or used for any purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless required by law.
When you visit this website our Internet Service Provider will record the following information:
- your server address;
- your top-level domain name (for example: .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.),
- the date and time of your visit to the site,
- the pages you accessed and the documents you downloaded,
- the address of the previous site you visited, and
- the type of browser and operating system you used.
The above information is used only for maintaining site statistics which allow us to make our site more useful to visitors. We will not attempt to identify users or browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
When you email us:
- we will record your email address;
- we will only use your email address for the purpose for which you provided it;
- it will not be added to a mailing list, unless provided by you specifically for that purpose;
- we will not disclose your email address without your consent.
This is a Western Australian government website. Email correspondence sent to this site will be treated as a government record and will be retained as required by the State Records Act 2000 and other relevant legislation.
You can request us to provide access to the personal information that we hold about you. To request access please contact the Economic Regulation Authority.